Week 6

MORE CHARTS.  Yep, that's been my week!  PEARS school report charts.  The good news is that they really are legitimately almost done!!  I finished the last draft of the charts for one school, which Helen will be incorporating into the rest of the slides and sending it to the team for one last review.  That should be going out later this week/early next week.  Once we get back any comments on changes, I will fix things, and then THEY WILL BE DONE.  I've also already made all the charts for the other 3 schools (that's really what I've been doing this week!), so any changes will not be difficult, and I will have them done really fast once we get the final approval from everyone.  I have become an expert at making Excel charts though! And one of the coolest things is actually being able to look at the data - not just the numbers, but figuring out the best way to display it graphically, and sometimes the results are not what I was expecting.  There are also some interesing differences between the schools on some items.

I also had a meeting with T.O. about hosting a middle school robotics competition in the d.school, which went really well and I am very excited!

I'm writing this on Wednesday night, because I'm leaving Thursday morning to go to Las Vegas for a hacking conference that's kind of hard to explain, so I'll be gone the rest of the week.  I'm super excited, it's going to be a ton of fun (I went last year, and it will be even more fun this year because more friends are going!)!